Monday 24 November 2014

Some Good News


After nearly a year without one, Bento Chef has finally secured full time employment!  Woo hoo!

It's been a bit of a slog, given the tough job market out there, but I have finally been successful.

So, what does that mean for this blog?  Well, for starters, I now need to take a lunch to work with me five days a week - perfect situation for starting to implement proper bento preparation!  However, that won't be immediately; I'm getting my head around the new job, settling into a new routine etc.  I also have another foreign excursion coming up shortly, plus Christmas and New Year.

There's a lot going on and coming up over this last few weeks of 2014.

Suffice to say, the blog is probably going to go quiet until the new year.  Which is a pity, but in the interim I'll be working hard and will soon have funds to use on my bento box lunches, maybe some fun accessories, and hopefully the blog will really start to develop.

Here's to a new job, a new start, and a New Year!

~ Bento Chef ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More