Saturday 14 June 2014

Tokyo Bound!


For me, the holiday of a lifetime is about to begin!

I'm visiting Tokyo and travelling to Kagoshima over a three week period.

Top of my souvenir shopping list - bento boxes!  100% authentic Japanese-made bento boxes.

Chibi Girls

I'm hoping to find at least two - although I'm sure the real difficulty will be trying to narrow it down to two!  Ideally a set of two boxes with a carry bag and maybe some accessories, like rice molds for making little rice balls.

I can't wait to try out real rice balls - called onigiri.  I've been wanting to make some for a while but I've been holding off until I can see for myself what the real ones are like.

I shall certainly be taking lots of photographs of the food and my purchases to share with you upon my return.

So it's sayounara for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More